sabato 27 luglio 2013

TRIUMPH OV FIRE - IN THE NAME OF BLACK PRINCIPLE


Today I'm going to review a band that plays a genre that I don't like very much, I'm talking about Symphonic Black metal.  Triump ov Fire offer us a various Black metal album, but with many Symphonic Black metal influencies. The main thing of this band is the voice; to me the voice is adapt to this musical genre and listening I thought that was perfect and In the Name of the Black Principle is a good album also for the instrumental stuff. Unfortunately I could have enjoyed all this more if it had been composed in a better way, in my opinion there's just a few of originality and the recordings are not so good. It's not a bad album but it's neither a masterpiece. It could have been done a better work if it contained more guitar instrumental parts and riffs and if it was recorded better...


RATING: 6.5/10
-KOR3-



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento